8/17/2011

Avery : Birth

Meet baby Avery on her first day in this big world.


Isn't she perfect?

Hailey and her husband Anthony were the first friends my husband and I made when we first moved up here to the DFW area. When we moved farther east, we slowly lost touch. Weddings, babies, job changes- life - passed us all by. When I got an email from Hailey asking me to photograph her birth, I was honored and OVERLY excited as I had never photographed a birth, and just plain missed her face!
Little did I know that I would be photographing another birth less than 24hrs before Hailey went into labor. I guess you can say, I got a crash course in the how-to photograph births!

Hailey is a TROOPER! You could call her a super woman and you wouldnt scratch the surface of the strenght this lady demonstrated. She labored naturally at a beautiful birthing center in Dallas.




It is really hard to photograph through your own tears. The next few moments were beyond beautiful. The love that is attached to the photographs is priceless.

They waited to find out the gender.... IT'S A GIRL!!!



She was bathed in prayer...



...and surrounded by love.


And here she is... Avery Isabella!!




Now, without further ado, grab tissues and enjoy the birth of sweet Avery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment